Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Collection Period

I am truly beaming right now! My aunt made my year by giving me a huge chunk of cash to spend on fabric! I know I have a gazillion lunches and ideas so I have been busy shopping and "collecting" fabric. This is where I go from store to store to find coordinating fabric for 1 pair of jeans. I normally don't buy all my fabric for one set from one store. This seems to irritate my husband as I have been hearing "you just went to the fabric store yesterday!" alot from him lately. But he puts up with me and I am happy to say that my fabric stash is GROWING! I still have lots more collecting and sewing to do. I won't have anything new up until after the new year but here is what you can expect from me....


- several sets for your vacays to the Magical Kingdom
- a "road trip" for your little guy
- Parisian kitties
- some selections for your little one's punk-y side
- a few sets perfect for spring and Easter
- and lastly, a set for your princess and one for your knight in shining armor.


WHEW! Lots of stuff to list for one measley month! Which reminds me that I need to stop procrastinating and get a jump on those! I will post sneaks as I get them!

No comments: